Get Trained, Get A-Mazed, Get Stronger & Smarter Minds
CLICK HERE to watch the Minds-in-Motion Maze in action.
Minds-in-Motion can help you unlock the true potential of your students.
- Are you trying to meet the needs of your 21st century learners?
- Are you frustrated by the behavioral, concentration and retention issues that plague classrooms around the country?
- Are you ready to employ a tested program already in place in over 1000 classrooms?
With a commitment to change, Minds-in-Motion is your answer.
Professional Training Seminars – Overview
Open to anyone, Minds-in-Motion offers Level One & Level Two training. The goal of this training is to equip participants with the breadth of understanding to implement our program.
Level One Training is 2 full days of Professional Development and includes the Maze Handbook. During this seminar we will cover:
- The basis of Minds-in-Motion, what it looks like, and how it differs from other “movement programs”
- An overview of the foundational research and data on which our program is based
- Specific environmental and social changes in the past 2 generations contributing to classroom struggles
- An in-depth overview of The Minds-in-Motion Maze, its protocols, and the importance of each activity
- Comparative examples of Maze implementation at other institutions
- Ideas to Enhance your Minds-in-Motion Maze
- How to know your Maze is working – Pre & post assessment training, data tracking and documentation
- How to identify students in your classroom who are in need of a more intensive program
[In Level 1 training, educators can earn 6 CRUs or 12 PGPs for their license. The cost of this 2-day training is $495.]
Level Two Training is one full day of Professional Development and is available to individuals who have completed Level One training. During this seminar we will cover:
- How to climb to a higher level of frequency, intensity, and duration with your Minds-in-Motion Maze
- Comparative examples of institutions who have implemented a higher level Maze program
- How to integrate a sensory-motor lab into your institution after Minds-in-Motion Maze implementation
- Additional assessment tools to quantify program results
- Hands-on training for advanced balance board activities
[In Level 2 training, educators can earn 3 CRUs or 6 PGPs for their license. The cost of this 1-day training is $250.]
Our program has been field-tested and studied at our private centers, and can be effectively utilized in any institutional setting. As the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) announced in April 2010, movement does, indeed, affect learning!
Share and Enjoy