Level One Maze Training – Louisville
Date(s) - Thu ~ 02/16/2017 - Fri ~ 02/17/2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please print and complete the training sign-up form. Please also print and review the 2-day training agenda.
Open to anyone, Minds-in-Motion offers Level One & Level Two training. The goal of this LEVEL ONE training is to equip participants with the breadth of understanding to implement our program.
Level One Training is 2 full days of Professional Development and includes the Maze Handbook. During this seminar we will cover:
- The basis of Minds-in-Motion, what it looks like, and how it differs from other “movement programs”
- An overview of the foundational research and data on which our program is based
- Specific environmental and social changes in the past 2 generations contributing to classroom struggles
An in-depth overview of The Original Minds-in-Motion Maze for pre-schools & elementary schools, plus an
overview of our NEW Mind Maze Handbook for Middle & High Schools, their protocols, and the importance of
- Comparative examples of Maze implementation at other institutions
- Ideas to Enhance your Minds-in-Motion Maze
- How to know your Maze is working – Pre & post assessment training, data tracking and documentation
- How to identify students in your classroom who are in need of a more intensive program
[In Level 1 training, educators can earn 6 CRUs or 12 PGPs for their license. The cost of this 2-day training is $595.]
Training Sign-Up Form
2-Day Training Agenda
Thank you for your interest in Minds-in-Motion Training & becoming part of our movement to help children by unlocking potential and changing lives – not temporarily – but for a lifetime!
Share and Enjoy